I’m currently working out six days a week. Each session is about an hour to an hour and a half long. I use a duffel bag that was provided to me by my gym. You can use whichever bag that you want. A bag with a separate pocket for dirty or wet clothes is super helpful when choosing a bag. You can certainly use a bag that you already have at home.
- Workout outfit – usually all black and light material. I don’t like to wear anything to thick.
- Extra workout outfit – in case I go twice in a row without emptying my bag
- Mixer Bottle
- BCAAs – Three “important” amino acids. Suggested for working out. Who know’s if it really helps
- Pre Workout – Creatine – Energy in a bottle. Mine doesn’t contain caffeine. I love to use it for cardio and leg days particularly.
- Headphones and Phone
- DS with Mario Kart and Pokemon blue – Play on the bike while warming up or cardio days. Helps make time go faster.
- Shower: towel, shampoo, conditioner and body wash
- Hair brush
- Small Makeup bag – BB cream, hand lotion, eye brow pencil, lip balm
- Hair Brush
- Shoes and Socks – Bring extra socks and make sure to have nice fitting shoes.
- Hair Elastics
If you would like to know more about my fitness plan or motivation visit my fitness page.