FitGirl : My Journey to Becoming Fit
- Gain Muscle = bulk. (Gained 5lbs of muscle between Nov ’16 & Feb ’17)
- Get Lean = Cut (March & April 2017 mini cut.)
- Consistency = Workout 5-6 times a week. (Struggling because fatigue or social life, must improve)
- Body Confidence = View myself in a positive light (Improving, post about it later)
- Be more social = Yoga and Zumba classes (Trying)
I usually split each workout into these groups. I tend to decide on a workout based on how that muscle group feels. (Has it been a while since I worked it? Does it feel weaker?) I’m currently on a mini cut so I have increased my cardio to 30 minutes each session with a couple cardio/ab sessions in between strength days. I’m currently cutting because I am going on a beach vacation in April. This is a very small cut and a healthy one. Just decreased my calorie intake slightly and increased my cardio. Not doing anything fancy or crazy.
I’ve gained about 5 lbs since I started working out. I certainly lost some fat and gained muscle. My stomach is “flat”. (I have a lot of dietary issues so bloating is a daily problem.) I am significantly stronger, I am lifting higher weights. My endurance has also drastically increased when it comes to cardio.